Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 10 - Wednesday December 15th 2010

On this glorious day we decided to grab a little slice of america. After our fortuitous adventures last week we were getting excited to pick up Katie on Thursday and to have much fun times with her. We wanted to stay strong and vibrant and so we decided to have another cerca day. We ran about Alcala like two injured flamingos in a old timey saloon. Eventually we caught our breath next to a slenderly placed Dominoes pizza and by my lucky stars they had a two for one deal. The future was set. We would eat two large pizzas like a horde of starving children devouring a fun sized pack of skittles. We also thought it best to watch all 7 Harry potter movies in one night. Seeing how I was up till the wee hours of the morn the night before (editing pictures and creating a blog) I lasted about 34 minutes into the first movie and then I was snoring and filling my sleeping bag to the brim with my own drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment