Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 27 – Saturday January 1st 2011 (Rome, Italy)

First day of the new year! Seeing as we got home early this morn and then were awoken by drunken roomates in the night who were extra hilarious, we made the completely conscious decision to sleep till about 3pm today and then laze about in a drunken stupor until our extreme hunger forced us out of the apartment sometime during the night… I tried sooo hard to find that Pizza place I had eaten at two days ago but it was impossible so I had a different kind. It was turrrible.. grrr… But overall we had a good relaxing first day of the year, complete with recuperation and meditation on the last decade’s achievements. I reflected on all the things I wanted to do when I got home and Lijah read 4 more harry potter books in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment