Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 43 – Monday January 17th 2011 (Brindisi, Italy)

Transit day! I woke up to a beautiful morning in Brindisi Italy! I was pretty excited to get out of Italy actually and finally experience another country where (Hopefully) I won’t have to pay to go to the bathroom. I went out and met a gorgeous farmers market where I bought some fresh apples and oranges and other nice things for pennies. Then I went out in search for internet so I could finish sending my postcards. Oh yeah, I had written 17 postcards in the last few days. I’m excited for everyone to get them and tell me about it. I literally walked to 5 different internet points and libraries and all of them turned me down even the last one but I begged and so the lady let me use a computer for email only. I got what I needed and sent my postcards and then I went through the usual rat race to get onto my ferry (getting tickets, buying cheap food for the trip, finding the bus, security, etc.) but I made it! That’s about it for this day…

No comments:

Post a Comment